domenica 13 luglio 2014

Tooday I'm Wearing: Denim Shorts and Red Sandals



Today I'm wearing red saldals with denim shorts, I bought them in Paris last year. I love these perfect summer sandals because of the color that is so bright <3. About the shorts...well I don't like them very much but sometime I wear them...I prefer to wear skirt or dresses, I'm not really into denim shorts like that.  I have so many things to show you! follow me for more update. Don't forget to like my page on facebook! click here: Red is my favorite color

Per il "Today I m Wearing" ecco i saldali che adoro (indovinate perchè..., sono di Minelli, comprati a Parigi l'anno passato. Per quanto riguarda gli shorts...non mi fanno impazzire...preferisco portare gonne o vestitini..trovo mi stiano meglio. In ogni caso questo è il look di oggi, con un top crop di Stradivarius. Ho un sacco  di cose da mostrarvi, seguitemi e non dimenticate di mettere like alla mia pagina facebook! clicca qui: Red is my favorite color

Red Sandals by Minelli
Top by Stradivarius







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento